Winter can be the perfect time for buildings to start planning to clean up their heating systems and energy bills for next season. NYC Clean Heat is participating in and hosting a number of events on the Upper West Side and the Bronx in March and April to help building decision makers understand the public health impacts of using heavy heating oil and the resources available to them to make the switch to a cleaner alternative.
Click on the links below to learn more about each event and RSVP.
- Wednesday, March 12th 4:00 – 6:00pm. Upgrade Your Building this Spring to Save Money Next Winter, co-sponsored by Sustainable South Bronx, Councilwoman Annabel Palma, and Assemblyman Luis Sepulveda.
- Tuesday, March 18th, 7:00-9:00pm: Intro to Green for Co-ops and Condos, sponsored by Solar One and the Council of New York Cooperatives and Condominiums (CNYC).
- Thursday, March 27th, 6:30-8:00pm: House Doctor Series on Cleaner Heating Systems, sponsored by Landmark West!
- Saturday, March 29th, 2:00-4:30pm: Safer Air, Lower Energy Bills, Cleaner Heat! This event will include two workshops and an opportunity to network with financing providers and ULS 2 Specialists.
- Save the Date! Wednesday April 2nd 1-2:30pm. Co-sponsored by the Northwest Bronx Community and Clergy Coalition, UNHP, and FBHC. Fordham Bedford Housing Corporation: 2751 Grand Concourse Bronx, NY 10468
- Save the Date! Thursday April 17th 6:30-8:00pm. Co-sponsored by the Department of Housing Preservation (HPD). Maestro’s: 1703 Bronxdale Ave, Bronx, NY 10462
Any building decision maker could benefit from attending these events, but the Upper West Side events may be more useful for co-op and condo board members. Co-op and condo tenants are also welcome to attend the March 29th event.
Please feel free to attend these events yourselves or distribute this invitation through your networks.
Hope to see you there!
NYC Clean Heat Team
Contact NYC Clean Heat | 212.656.9202 Direct